- Only one machine required to strip cables up to 160mm diameter.
- This Addax cable stripper has been designed to increase profitability in the recovery of the principal materials of electric cables :
- Inside, the machine is equipped with two generously proportioned motor- and gearbox units. All the mechanic parts run in oil. An d the stripper is designed to give the maximum output.
- The toothed gripping wheels are quenched and tempered and designed for intensive service with armoured cables.
- The knives can be resharpened and adjusted. They have also been heat-treated and can cut the main types of steel protections.
- The sturdy but flexible grip of the machine allows cables of slightly different diameter to be processed without modifying the settings which both saves time and makes the job easier.
- The electric control panel equipped with isolating switches, contacts forward enad reverse, various fuses, thermal protection of the motor, complies with all the current safety rules.
CHARACTERISTICS * :
- Capacity : Ø 10 to 160 mm (3/8 to 6 ¼ ”)
- Speed : 32 m/mm (105’/min)
- Power : 11 KW
- Length : 1480 mm
- Width : 1300 mm
- Height : 1560 mm
- Weight : 1300 kg
* These data are given for information only and can be modified by the manufacturer.