THE ADDAX “MACHINE GUN” TO CUT STEEL AND ALU CABLES
• This machine has been designed to allow a fast cut of the medium and high voltage overhead cables, with a steel inner supporting strand.
• It can cut steel and aluminium cables of a breaking limit up to 20 000 DaN. The clearance diameter in the drive unit is 40mm.
• The cable is driven by a motor- and gearbox with a variable speed drive and by notched drive wheel.
• Thus, the user can select the most adequate length of a cut for each kind of cable, in order to get a good separation of materials at the next step.
• After the cutting by our so-called “machinegun shear”, when the cable has no outer insulation, the aluminium and steel components are to be sorted by means of a conveyor belt and an overband magnet.
• When grease inside the cable, the cuts can get through a tunnel kiln.
• ADDAX can provide the complete equipement : rotative shear, tunnel kiln and conveyor belt with the overband magnet.
• The electric control panel equipped with isolating switches, contacts forward enad reverse, various fuses, thermal protection of the motor, complies with all the current safety rules.